nitro 5 sence app won't open

mylaptopisloudhelp
mylaptopisloudhelp Member Posts: 33 Troubleshooter
edited March 2021 in Nitro Gaming
title explains it all. i also notice that there is no caps lock icon when i press caps lock key. also why does acer advertise nitro 5 as a rgb keyboard laptop when it ain't  :/

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,752 Pathfinder
    title explains it all. i also notice that there is no caps lock icon when i press caps lock key. also why does acer advertise nitro 5 as a rgb keyboard laptop when it ain't  :/
    Please share the complete model number of your unit Ex: AN515-51

Regarding the CAPS lock notification.. you would have to use Acer quick access application. Please check if its installed. if not you can install it from Acer website
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi mylaptopisloudhelp,

Try to download and install from below link,

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/drivers 
  • mylaptopisloudhelp
    Rudy21 said:
    Please share the complete model number of your unit Ex: AN515-51

Regarding the CAPS lock notification.. you would have to use Acer quick access application. Please check if its installed. if not you can install it from Acer website
    how do i know ifs it installed?
  • mylaptopisloudhelp

also caps lock icon is working nitro sence app still won't open though
  • what is the exact model? example an515-51-75kz.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mylaptopisloudhelp
    ok it fixed it self - but this may happen again and i want to prevent it.
  • InvisibleDavis
    InvisibleDavis Member Posts: 1 New User
    ok it fixed it self - but this may happen again and i want to prevent it.
    how did you fix it? i have the same problem
  • AD071
    AD071 Member Posts: 21 Troubleshooter
    i will tell you guys the easy fix . just delete the nitrosense completely and install visual c++ all in one and then try to reinstall the nitrosense it will work like a charm