aspire a514-52 i5 10th gen touchpad laging/freezing problem

Georgeikon
Georgeikon Member Posts: 8 New User
edited March 2021 in Aspire Laptops
From the beginning i bought this laptop, there is constantly this lag in touch pad. While i scroll it stops from time to time for no reason. It freezes
I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the device, change the drivers both elan and synaptics, tried compliant hid drivers..nothing works
Does anyone have to suggest anything?

Answers

• Does the same problem occur when increasing sensitivity?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Georgeikon
    It is in the most sensitive..
  • Does the same problem occur when resetting the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Georgeikon
    Does the same problem occur when resetting the battery?
    Yeap..still nothing
    and it is not the hardware because in linux that i tried  works just fine 
  • Have you tried to uninstall and delete the touchpad driver and the human interface driver?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Georgeikon
    Have you tried to uninstall and delete the touchpad driver and the human interface driver?
    yeap
    everything..
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Georgeikon,

Try to do reset. 
  • Try resetting the battery and also check the version of the bios.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Georgeikon
    Try resetting the battery and also check the version of the bios.
    i reset the battery..still laggy
    bios version is the latest one as i am concerned..v 1.12 28/3/20 insyde corp 
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Georgeikon
  • If the problem returns, press alt + f10 before the acer logo, to reinstall windows.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Georgeikon
    Easwar said:
    Hi Georgeikon,

Try to do reset. 
    I've done that also..
    Next step is format but I want to avoid it