Help, my screen turn green, appears also in bios - C27962-1035

Sanzo
Sanzo Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited March 2021 in All-In-One PCs
I just bought it 3 month ago. Thanks in advanced. 

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​//Edited the content to add model name on title.​

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Hi @Sanzo,

Try uninstalling graphic drivers from device manager (Do Not delete the driver). After uninstalling it, restart the unit and check if the display is same..

Post this share the result here
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,679 Trailblazer
    If you have the same artifacts in the BIOS screen it's not a Windows driver issue... Contact Acer support for repair since you are still within warranty.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Sanzo

Tinkerer

Update: i havent uninstall the driver. i left it overnight , and it was ok in the morning. But after a 1hour of working , it turns green again. 
    Ill try to uninstall the driver ,  
    or if it doesnt work ill contact acer

• Rudy21
    Sanzo said:
    Update: i havent uninstall the driver. i left it overnight , and it was ok in the morning. But after a 1hour of working , it turns green again. 
    Ill try to uninstall the driver ,  
    or if it doesnt work ill contact acer

Sure, keep us posted..

Mostly it looks like issue with the driver or lose hardware.. Please check if the display is normal in BIOS.. if yes then try uninstalling graphic drivers and update the BIOS firmware..
  • Sanzo

Tinkerer

I already uninstall driver, still green. Tq guys . Ill contact acer soon. Any other c27 customers having the same issues?
  • What is the exact model? example c27-865-58vh.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Sanzo

Tinkerer

C27962-1035
  • Rudy21
    Sanzo said:
    I already uninstall driver, still green. Tq guys . Ill contact acer soon. Any other c27 customers having the same issues?
    Sure, if your device is in warranty then i recommend contacting Acer support and setup the device for repair
  • Does this problem also occur in the bios? What is the version of the bios? Can you still exchange with the supplier?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Sanzo,

# Reset the unit, (It will remove all the data--->Unit goes to Day 1 of default version)

1. Turn OFF the unit.
    2. Press and hold Alt+F10 keys(without releasing the keys) ---> Trun ON the unit. 
    3. You will get a blue screen(Title Choose an option). (Release the keys)
    4. Click troubleshoot option.
    5. Click on Reset this PC.
    6. Go with the option (Keep my files/Remove every thing)
    7. Then follow the on screen instruction. 

Check this T/S and post the result. 
  • Sanzo

Tinkerer

I already sent to acer onsite last Tuesday, I received back today Friday, it was loose wire. Currently working well, thanks guys for the advice 
  • Did they report which wire was loose?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer