My review of the Helios 700 PH717-72-7959

FlooDnl
FlooDnl Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2021 in Predator Laptops
Hi all,

So i made the step and poor my vacation money in this laptop as hey no where to go to..

My first impressions are not that awsome so i do think its good to share this.

My fist boot i was greeted by girly fireworks going off on my laptop until windows is logged in. (and believe me thats a long time if you sit ashamed infront that device) looking on the forum here i read stories of grown men getting laughed at by thier surroundings and there is nothing to do..    I checked and fml nothing to do so guys my tip for this the laptop comes in with a cloth sheet on the keyboard.. Keep it on there until the laptop is booted..  

2nd big issue i noticed is the poor build quality of the magforce keys. And guys i mean really poorly made i paid 2400 euro's on a laptop thinking its premium i see one of the keys not in one piece:

so as you can see i think shipping might be the cause. So i went on this forum having to read that ppl have issues with the keys breaking and in some cases causing thier keyboard to be broken and you have to sent the complete laptop to them for having a key fixed?!

So on that note i wont even touch these keys with a 3 meter pole..

The laptop itself once booted up runs like charm so on that note i do keep the laptop with its design flaws hoping everything will turn out well..

Signing off with his Fairy Helios 700 fruitecake laptop. 

​​​​​​Edited the content to hide personal info (name,place)