Acer 5750G WiFi connection issue

yahooo
yahooo Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hello,
today I have changed charge socket and battery in my laptop Acer 5750G. After I assembled my laptop I received that I can't switch on my WiFi connection.
I checked one more time, disassembling and check wires - all looks fine - like before repair. Two wires white and black are on place. WiFi card putted in slot.
Connection via cable runs fine. I checked drivers, try to uninstall and instal one more time - nothing changed.
Orange Diode from Wifi connection doesn't light. But when I click Fn+F3 (WiFi) bluetooth turn on/off.
In Network manager Wi-Fi looks fine, but I can't connect and I don't see any Wi-fi networks.

Anybody know solution for these problem?

Thanks in advance!
(from Poland)

Thread was edited to add model name to the title and to hide personal information 

Best Answer

• yahooo
    Answer ✓
    thank you @AnhEZ28 and @billsey

I solved problem with restore system to date before I made my change of batery. After that I uninstal and instal once again drivers to network card. Now it is working.

Thank you :)

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,062 Pathfinder
    Connecting to Secure Wireless Network in Windows 7  Information Technology  Services
    Does your WIFI show something like this?
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,364 Trailblazer
    In the second picture it seems to show a wireless network, which implies it is working. Are you sure you are typing the password correctly? Do you accidentally have the caps lock on?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • yahooo
    Answer ✓
    thank you @AnhEZ28 and @billsey

I solved problem with restore system to date before I made my change of batery. After that I uninstal and instal once again drivers to network card. Now it is working.

Thank you :)
This discussion has been closed.