Any suggestion on how to buy online the LCD display for an Acer A515-43-R19L / PN KL.15608.043?

smacias
smacias Member Posts: 4 New User
please advise, thanks

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,773 Trailblazer
    Simply google these part numbers for vendors/sellers who ship to your region. The IPS FHD displays are usually more expensive than the TN variety. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• smacias
    thanks Jack, useful answer. Additional, any suggestion on "where online" can I but Acer Aspire spare parts? I tried Walmart.com here in the US, I was successful with a lot of accessories but I can not find the display I mentioned, looking forward to more online suggestions, best regards
  • JackE
    If the ACER part no KL.15608.043 is stamped on your existing screen, it might also have another part no. id stamp from the original screen manufacturer that likely matches one of the 8 listed earlier above. The A515-53 specsheet only lists the original screen mfr part nos, not ACER part nos. The easiest way to search for your exact screen is by your submodel number  a515-53-r19l.  If you're willling to wait a few weeks, you can get that particular screen model from Aliexpress, another reliable concessionaire & vendor  that ships to and has stateside warehouses.   https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32885577990.html 

Jack E/NJ

• smacias
    Thanks JackE
  • JackE
    Good luck, where-ever you decide to get it from.  :) Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ