My acer predator cestus 500 stopped working

Mahdi_kheirkhah
Mahdi_kheirkhah Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2023 in Gaming Accessories
Hi
Few days ago my mouse became broke and it just moves and all the buttons doesn't work but just scroll up. I found a topic that a guy had the same problem as mine but there wasn't any helpful tips so i just put the question link here. hopefully i will get some help.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,928 Trailblazer
    Hi
    Few days ago my mouse became broke and it just moves and all the buttons doesn't work but just scroll up. I found a topic that a guy had the same problem as mine but there wasn't any helpful tips so i just put the question link here. hopefully i will get some help.

Get a new one, mouse components are not readily available and they do wear out. 
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Mahdi_kheirkhah

as steven says try to replace it with a new one. Good Luck. :)

Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    Since it's not working now, it doesn't hurt to take it apart to see what's going on inside... Especially since you will have a wait before a replacement can arrive. Think in terms of what's not working. It sounds like all the buttons, plus the scroll wheel in only one direction? Those are enough different components it's more likely to be a circuit board in there instead of the switches themselves. Look for burned components maybe...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
This discussion has been closed.