aspire a51-55-76A has the worst image quality ive seen in a laptop. looks like a tn panel

Sammy76
Sammy76 Member Posts: 1 New User
i recently bought this off ebay due to the fhd ips screen and 512gb ssd. all the specs seemed good for what i needed. well after receiving it and seeing the screen quality i contacted support and they authorized an rma and replaced the screen. got it back and the screen was supposedly replaced, they also broke the bezel and tried gluing it. loose bezel i can live with, the issue is the screen is just as bad as the first one. ive taken some pictures to illustrate the problem. as you can see from the images the display is showing severe color shift and wash out when viewed from any angle other than directly in front. even slightly off angle, like looking at the top of the screen vs middle theres fade out.

i bought this for picture editing and other basic, non gaming uses, unfortunately the screen is so bad its killing my eyes to use it for longer than a half hour.
 anyne else have this problem with the 515-55? im kind of sol on returning it as the 30 day window passed due to the rma taking so long.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,775 Trailblazer
    >>>im kind of sol on returning it as the 30 day window passed due to the rma taking so long.>>>

If you got the RMA, then return it to the seller ASAP for a refund. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ