Is there a Bluetooth driver for an Acer Aspire S3 MS2346

RosinaGonzalez
RosinaGonzalez Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2021 in Windows 10
I changed my hard drive for a SSD card but after reinstalling windows 10 my computer wasn’t able to find any Bluetooth device anymore (it did before). When I search for a driver for my computer in the Drivers and Manuals section, the latest version that Acer offers is for Windows 8. 
Does anybody knows how to fix this or if there is a driver for this model (MS2346)?

Thank you

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Best Answer

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Most of the time it should be the windows specific one, if its not detected you can install the windows 8 one to see if that kick starts it, drivers that work in 8 work in 10 ok most of the time :)

Answers

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Most of the time it should be the windows specific one, if its not detected you can install the windows 8 one to see if that kick starts it, drivers that work in 8 work in 10 ok most of the time :)
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,939 Trailblazer
    I changed my hard drive for a SSD card but after reinstalling windows 10 my computer wasn’t able to find any Bluetooth device anymore (it did before). When I search for a driver for my computer in the Drivers and Manuals section, the latest version that Acer offers is for Windows 8. 
    Does anybody knows how to fix this or if there is a driver for this model (MS2346)?

Thank you

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

First, what is your WiFi/BT cards brand name and model number? As the windows 8 and 8.1 WiFi and BT drivers should work with windows 10 but, there could be an update for your card driver to windows 10 from the cards manufacturers site. Give us more details.