Where Can I get a hinge replacement for the Acer One 10 (SNID XXX).

Desperate
Desperate Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2021 in Tablets
I have contacted numerous people concerning this with no help.  The Hinges snapped right off (cheap plastic).

Edited the content to hide sensitive information

Best Answer

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Answer ✓
    HI Desperate,

I am very sorry to hear that you're experiencing these with your Acer product, i recommend you contacting a direct authorized part partner to see if he can help you better:

Kev0806 Authorized Parts Partner

Note: We will close this thread now as the support requested and needed on it will be for the Acer part partners or support directly. For technical assistance, you can contact your local Acer support channels here

Thanks and good luck,
    Acer-Manny

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,421 Trailblazer
    There are a bunch of different One 10 models, is yours one like S1003-xxxx or SP1-110-xxxx, or ???.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Desperate
    edited March 2021
    I appreciate the answer from billsey.  My 2 in 1 convertible laptop's SNID is as follows:
    XXX .  Here is a pix of it.   

Edited the content to hide sensitive information
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Desperate,

Please contact acer tech support and get the part patners contact details you can place order for this part.

• Desperate
    Thanks for the info, but I tried this with no results.
  • Coqui13
    Coqui13 ACE Posts: 2,215 Pathfinder
    What u mean exactly by "I tried this with no results" Desperate? What did you tried exactly sir?

Who did u tried contacting and why no results, did you called a number or you sent a support email?
    You didn't get an answer on it or is it that they will not cover it under warranty?

;)

☑ No trabajo para Acer, soy voluntario.
    ☑ Para cerrar el tema, marque " aceptar como solución" la respuesta correcta que le fue de utilidad.
    ☑ Lo siento pero no se responde a preguntas de manera privada, debe abrir un nuevo tema en el lugar indicado del foro para que pueda recibir ayuda.

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2015-2019 ★★

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Answer ✓
    HI Desperate,

I am very sorry to hear that you're experiencing these with your Acer product, i recommend you contacting a direct authorized part partner to see if he can help you better:

Kev0806 Authorized Parts Partner

Note: We will close this thread now as the support requested and needed on it will be for the Acer part partners or support directly. For technical assistance, you can contact your local Acer support channels here

Thanks and good luck,
    Acer-Manny
This discussion has been closed.