How Much Money To Repair Acer Laptop In Service Center PHP acer a314-32

2813 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited March 2021 in Aspire Laptops
i have an acer a314-32 p2ns how much money do i need to get it fixed (php) since my warranty voided i live in ph

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,426 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    Please contact Acer Support centre in Philippines, they will be able to provide you with an accurate price, otherwise contact a local laptop repair shop and get a quotation for the repair.
    Contact Acer | Quick Response for Tech and Customer Service
  • What is the exact problem?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
    2813 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

What is the exact problem?
    i have an acer a314-32 p2ns and it worked fine for a few months in productivity. until one day after turning it off it didnt turn on. i tried holding the power button for 1 minute and it did gladly turn on. after that incident and a few minutes after opening. the whole function keys werent working (f1,f2etc) sadly it affected the esc key so i just said to myself thats okay. but it wasnt! it affected the tab and a button overtime. like a keyboard virus that stops it from working. after that i turned it off hoping it would fix the problem but it didnt. it doesnt turn on now. no matter what i do. tried holding the power button for 1 min 5 min nothing!. tried removing battery and holding power button for 30 seconds still nothing!. tried resetting cmos battery still nothing. tried reseating keyboard ribbon but still didnt work i even broke the lock to it gladly it came with electrical tape so it was fixed easily. after that i lose hope and now im hesitated to bring it into a service center. but unfortunately because i opened it the warranty is gone. so im gonna have to pay for the repair since i tried everything. thats what happened to my laptop. hope you could estimate and say the exact price cause i will prepare my money
  • George-Acer_Retired
    George-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 64 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Hi 2813,

You can schedule unit for repair on the below link to know the repair cost you can contact acer tech support. Technician will let you know about the cost details.  

https://customercare.acer-apac.com/CustomerSelfService/CaseBooking.aspx?CID=IN&LID=ENG

Regards,
    Acer-George