G3-710 How to Remove internals into another Case

Options
SonnyPaulTagle
SonnyPaulTagle Member Posts: 3 New User
I have got a G3-710 and I’m wondering if it would be difficult to take out the internals of it and place it in another case? If there is, is there any helpful guides because I’ve never built a PC before and I’m using these internals as a foundation for now and wanting to be upgrading it in the near future.

Best Answer

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @SonnyPaulTagle

That's the user manual and check the video it will be helpful. 

https://youtu.be/_yvKjakrpN4

https://www.manua.ls/acer/predator-g3-710/manual
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,064 Trailblazer
    edited March 2021
    Options
    I have got a G3-710 and I’m wondering if it would be difficult to take out the internals of it and place it in another case? If there is, is there any helpful guides because I’ve never built a PC before and I’m using these internals as a foundation for now and wanting to be upgrading it in the near future.

As and addition, if you are replacing the OEM case with another OEM case then its not hard, you just swap all components from one case to another but, if it’s a totally new and none OEM case then the front USB’s, Audio plugs etc might not coincide with your new case and you might have a problem. Tell us which new case you are replacing the OEM with? 

• SonnyPaulTagle
    SonnyPaulTagle Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    StevenGen said:

As and addition, if you are replacing the OEM case with another OEM case then its not hard, you just swap all components from one case to another but, if it’s a totally new and none OEM case then the front USB’s, Audio plugs etc might not coincide with your new case and you might have a problem. Tell us which new case you are replacing the OEM with? 

Thanks for Letting me know that. I’m actually looking for a case which you is nice but you can see the colour of the fans etc... I don’t know these terms because I’m new to PC building, but the see through glass and the case makes it a clean looking Setup.
This discussion has been closed.