My Acer Spin 1 is making crack noices.(SP111-33-C7R1)

Options
Skeld_Windows
Skeld_Windows Member Posts: 4 New User
Today when I was using my school laptop my computer made a weird sound when I was opening it and closing it. It checked the bottom just one screw fell off and it was the left middle screw. It did not seem like a problem but when I checked my screen one side was opening while I was busy. I was overwhelmed, dust could come in my the screen and break it. I went back home and started researching it and how it could happen because my laptop was not hit by the wall nor did it fall. It was in my bag under my table or on the table stand to avoid people stepping on it. I thought that the missing left middle screw was the problem but it was not. The left screw that is next to the screen was in and tight. I need help because it could get worse and I need my laptop for school. My Model is SP111-33-C7R1. Any help, you could be a lifesaver.

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    Skeld_Windows

It can be the hinges sound. it happens due to ware and tear in regular usage also. its an electronic device after all. these are the pics of your laptop. try opening it and check and place it back again. if its under the warranty contact acer. Also opening the cover will void the warranty in few countries so check with warranty details. if its under warranty. 

Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • Skeld_Windows
    Skeld_Windows Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    christy1 said:
    Skeld_Windows

It can be the hinges sound. it happens due to ware and tear in regular usage also. its an electronic device after all. these are the pics of your laptop. try opening it and check and place it back again. if its under the warranty contact acer. Also opening the cover will void the warranty in few countries so check with warranty details. if its under warranty. 

Thank you for helping. I will try to do as you said.
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    Skeld_Windows
    Sure try and post the results. as it will be helpful for others to read. good luck. 

Accept if its Helpful.   B)