Where can i contact acer?

User005
User005 Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Hi I want to contact acer for resolving a issue in my acer laptop. How can I do that?

Answers

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • User005

Tinkerer

no i mean where can i contact acer to get support
    such as opening tickets and stuff
  • Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    It varies region to region, the support page has all the links ( https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/support )  in Europe / GB you raise a ticket here: https://customercare.acer-euro.com/customerselfservice/CaseBooking.aspx
  • In which country do you live?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • User005

Tinkerer

egydiocoelho said:
    In which country do you live?
    I live in Sri lanka
  • Metropolitan Computers (Pvt) Ltd - Customer support Service Centre

No. 257, Vauxhall Street, Colombo 02, Sri Lanka

Tel.: +94 11 2303410 - 5
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• rich1974
    rich1974 Member Posts: 198 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    it would be nice to have an email adress of the headquarter from taiwan.