EMR Stylus for ConceptD 7 Ezel

ryda1337
ryda1337 Member Posts: 4 New User
Hi!

A similar question has been answered already on February 27, but since it is tagged as Solved I might not get an answer in my specific question:

I need a pen with two buttons like the pen included (Right click and Erase). Do buttons of third Party EMR pens like this work? The Wacom One Stylus was suggested. Do the buttons work, too?
Or is there any other alternative to the Lamy or Staedtler which don't have two buttons ?

Thank you very much and please understand my double post.

Answers

• Angelo_Arch
    Angelo_Arch Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
    edited March 2021
    I'm using the full-size ConceptD 9 stylus, and the buttons work the same as the smaller stylus that comes with the Ezel 7 (right-click and erase). I don't see any way to customize them in Windows, so I haven't tweaked them per app yet.
  • ryda1337
    edited March 2021
    Thank you very much for responding! I'm already waiting for the 9 stylus to arrive and happy to hear this! I'll report back if it also works flawlessly on my 7. Since the 9 stylus is not easy to get, I hope there are some more compatible pens so I leave this post unsolved for further suggestions.
  • Starllcraft
    Starllcraft Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

The Emr pen of Concetd 9 Pro or zbook x2 g4 is the best, they have an initial activation force of 1 gram at the feather level
  • ryda1337
    Thanks for the information!
  • MiloC
    MiloC Member Posts: 2 New User
    ryda1337 said:
    Thank you very much for responding! I'm already waiting for the 9 stylus to arrive and happy to hear this! I'll report back if it also works flawlessly on my 7. Since the 9 stylus is not easy to get, I hope there are some more compatible pens so I leave this post unsolved for further suggestions.

Were you able to order a pen for the 9? If so where did you order from.
    I've called Capital Data 3 times now and the guy keeps saying he will call me back but never does...
  • ryda1337
    MiloC said:
    ryda1337 said:

Were you able to order a pen for the 9? If so where did you order from.
    I've called Capital Data 3 times now and the guy keeps saying he will call me back but never does...
    Well i'm in europe, so i checked the Acer support site on their website to see where i could get it from. if you scroll down it should provide a link where to get spare parts. maybe there is an alternative to Capital Data? here in europe it takes a while to get this pen, like a month at least. i just bought it online from a store in my country which orders it from Acer directly. the good news is though that i could try out the pen and it works perfectly.
  • df111
    df111 Member Posts: 3 New User

I have the same problem!

I've tried the staedtler (ok, but only an eraser, no buttons) and the lamy (very nice to draw with, especially with the fibre tip, although I keep pressing the button by accident and it only has one button, plus after a few months it's started triggering before it touches the screen). I have a samsung galaxy note9 and the pens seem to be interchangeable, the acer even works with the mini s-pen although...it's tiny.

I've been trying to get the ConceptD 9 stylus, but acer put me in touch with justrefurbs.co.uk and they said:

"I am emailing in regards to your order which is still currently open with us pending stock arrival. We have followed up once more with Acer in regards to obtaining the part ordered and thus far they are still unable to confirm an ETA for your order. We will keep the order open in the meantime pending any further information however if you do not wish to wait any longer, please let us know so we can arrange to cancel and refund the order."

That was 2 months ago though, so guess they're never going to find it. Dang...it would be great to get a full size 2-button stylus for this, crazy it's so hard to find!