NITRO AN515-44 ERROR (need help)

Sera39
Sera39 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Hello guys Sera here...
i hope you could help me with my problem T^T
(unit specs: AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics, 3000mhz, 6cores)
yesterday while i was playing a game at my unit (NITRO AN515-44) just like any normal day it suddenly shutdown and started a reset loop then i tried to fix it by my self for hours but was not able to fix it then i decided to send it to a professional then he said that it was the OS that causes the loop then he said that it needs to be replace.... that did the work and the laptop didn't restart anymore
but when i got home after installing all the updates  i noticed a crackling sound on my speaker then tested it on YT it has a crackling sound and the video is kinda laggy too then i opened a low spec game that any unit can run, it was soo laggy it didn't even looked like it was a gaming laptop running that low spec game... i tried to system restart it but it did not work i updated my gpu it still din't work... its kinda weird cause it din't happen to our other unit (NITRO AN515-53)

i really hope anyone could help me....

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,745 Pathfinder
    Try to open task manager to see what is causing your laptop to be laggy.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!