Battery issue, unit was purchased from Saudi but im at Istanbul, Need warranty help

Options
HamidHayri
HamidHayri Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2023 in Predator Laptops

hello Acer support, I'm Hamid Hayri a student at Bilgi University Istanbul/Turkey.  my laptop is purchased from Saudi Arabia by my relative so I can continue my studies as an architecture student.  after a while, I was faced with a problem with the battery and I was asked to bring some papers and I had to be in a specific condition so the warranty will be available in Turkey, I provided them with everything they asked such as being a student and the laptop should be bought by a non-Turkish passport and so on. they told me if my condition is as they asked I will get a 1-year warranty in Turkey, I was happy that they accepted my laptop and fixed the battery problem, but when I brought my laptop back I noticed dead pixels in the middle of the screen, I contacted them and informed them about they told me to bring it after a week they suddenly rejected to fix the screen even if I had the right to get 1 year warranty in the country and their excuse was that every product that has been bought from outside of Turkey has the right to be fixed ONLY ONCE by warranty.

I really don't know what to do I was treated very badly, I cant go to Saudi Arabia, I cant continue my studies.

I really need help as soon as possible.

I sincerely ask you to help me with my situation 

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

This discussion has been closed.