need help, acer one s1002 , 2 in 1, not working camera , battery , touch , sound,

onirubel
onirubel Member Posts: 8 New User
need help, acer one s1002 , 2 in 1, not working camera , battery , touch , sound, and also not installing the platform driver, please help

Answers

• Have you checked if there are any drivers with problems in the device manager? What is the version of windows? Windows 10 home edition 32bit?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • onirubel
    yes, windows 10 home, 32 bit
  • onirubel
    please help
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • onirubel
    please review it, It does not work, there is a issue with installation. and please solve it
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    That message is telling you to reboot the machine before trying to install. It's also wise to shut down other program while running a driver update...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • onirubel
    but did not work, also show a file look like- 
  • Can you send a screenshot of the device manager? You can try to manually update all drivers using the .inf file in the platform folder!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• onirubel
    please review it, and help me please any how.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    That last section you don't show (USB controllers) is likely where the issue is. The platform device driver is configuring them.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • onirubel
    ok, I send again, please review it
  • onirubel
     I send again, please review it
  • camila89
    camila89 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

You should probably check if your drivers are updated or not. In case, you are looking for one then go for Smart Driver Care.
  • Have you also checked whether devices appear as HIDDEN DEVICE?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer