My Acer Iconia won't turn back on

Timothé
Timothé Member Posts: 1 New User
When I try to open it nothing happen but when i try to charge it a little red light open and then flash but the tablet still won't turn on without any sign of it even opening (like the Acer logo when you open it)
I tried:
using a different charger and let it charge 
pull out the charger USB press power for 10 seconds and then put back the charger and press the power for 20 seconds 
try to press the reset button with a pencil pressed it for 5 seconds and nothing happened 
try to let it charge a whole night and nothing happened 

the only thing I'm thinking right now is to bring it to a technician cause it was definitely working before my dad didn't use it for mouths so he gave it to me so I can try to draw on it.

if you have any idea how I could fix this please take the time to tell me and thank you if you do.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,888 Trailblazer
    edited February 2021
    Timothé said:
    When I try to open it nothing happen but when i try to charge it a little red light open and then flash but the tablet still won't turn on without any sign of it even opening (like the Acer logo when you open it)
    I tried:
    using a different charger and let it charge 
    pull out the charger USB press power for 10 seconds and then put back the charger and press the power for 20 seconds 
    try to press the reset button with a pencil pressed it for 5 seconds and nothing happened 
    try to let it charge a whole night and nothing happened 

the only thing I'm thinking right now is to bring it to a technician cause it was definitely working before my dad didn't use it for mouths so he gave it to me so I can try to draw on it.

if you have any idea how I could fix this please take the time to tell me and thank you if you do.

Change the battery as its gone and needs replacing. Try that first.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    edited February 2021
    It would help a lot to know which Iconia model you have, there have been a boat load of them over the years. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Timothé,

1. Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button. ...
    2. [SD Image Update Mode]
    3. wipe data/factory reset.
    4. Yes - delete all user data.
    5. Reboot system now.
    6. Your tablet will reboot and go to the Welcome screen.