I'm looking to upgrade my case? predator orion 3000 po3 320

Options
SkrubChub
SkrubChub Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited March 2021 in Predator Desktops
Hey guys I have the predator orion 3000 po3 320 and would like to know what sort of cases i can upgrade to?

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    edited February 2021
    Options
    SkrubChub said:
    Hey guys I have the predator orion 3000 po3 320 and would like to know what sort of cases i can upgrade to?
    please provide the 1st 10dight of the sn number so we can provide the exact info.

thats for a related model.
    https://www.acer.com/datasheets/2018/4871/PredatorPO3-600/DG.E11AA.006.html
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • SkrubChub
    SkrubChub Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options
    Well this is the one I have PN:DG.E21EK.00A
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    SkrubChub said:
    Well this is the one I have PN:DG.E21EK.00A
    and the full model number?

Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that's one of the PO3-620 models, perhaps for the UK market? The PO3-320 was likely just a typo. The Predator PO3-620 uses a DTX motherboard, modified to put that 'diving board' section that brings the front ports out of the front case. You can fit it in most any case since the DTX and uATX use the same mount points, you will likely lose access to those front ports however, since they are designed with the stock case in mind.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    The pin outs are really simple, the four pin has only +12V and Ground, the six pin also has the power button and ground, in addition to the +12V/GND combos. So, you need four 12V wires and the power/ground switch wires. Note that a supply you choose will have to have enough 12V power to handle everything, ignoring any other voltages. You are best off with a single rail 12V supply...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.