why my Laptop is not starting when the laptop screen is shaken? (acer aspire A515 - 51G series)

avenger5
avenger5 Member Posts: 6 New User
Hello,
I have acer aspire A515 - 51G series, I have a problem with the startup when my laptop is on and when I shake my screen to adjust the laptop goes blank.
and when I put the charger also my charger light is also not blinking it goes fully dead I cannot find out the problem can anyone help me to find the issue.

Regards,

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,773 Trailblazer
    You probably need to replace your LCD screen video ribbon cable. Usually less than $25 for a new replacement. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    avenger5 said:
    Hello,
    I have acer aspire A515 - 51G series, I have a problem with the startup when my laptop is on and when I shake my screen to adjust the laptop goes blank.
    and when I put the charger also my charger light is also not blinking it goes fully dead I cannot find out the problem can anyone help me to find the issue.

Regards,

yes it can be ribbon replacement as jacjE says. but when you connect the charger the computer turns off?
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • avenger5
    christy1 said:
    avenger5 said:
    Hello,

Regards,

yes it can be ribbon replacement as jacjE says. but when you connect the charger the computer turns off?
    No, when I connect the charger nothing happens
  • avenger5
    The next time I went to start the laptop it's not starting only
  • avenger5
    Sometimes its starts automatically 
  • JackE
    Google part no. "50.GP4N2.008" for vendors who ship new LCD cables to your region. Price is less than $25USD and will probably solve your problems. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• avenger5
    If it's the lcd cables problem the whole pc only shuts down?
  • JackE
    The LCD ribbon cable may have breaks in its conductor trace lines. This usually happens in the hinge area from wear & tear of opening/closing the lid too much. If two or more traces short circuit inside the ribbon, an immediate shut down might occur. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• avenger5
    Where will I get acer aspire a515-51g back cover, hinges and front bazel for cheap ?
  • JackE
    You probably only need the LCD ribbon cable. Google part no. "50.GP4N2.008" for vendors who ship new LCD cables to your region. Price is less than $25USD. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ