Help with repair process/time helios 300

Options
Kbox
Kbox Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2021 in Predator Laptops
Hi, I had to send my predator helios 300 in for repair at the end of January. I can confirm that the laptop was received and I can track the progress on the repair page. Now i have made a few phone calls since, and the odd email however my laptop is still in the repair stage. Its been a month now and I did use the laptop for work purposes too so its been quite an impact waiting so long. I keep getting told the same thing which is that they are waiting for parts. I did send an email 1 week ago from today and I'm yet to receive a reply. I'm just wondering what the update is and how much longer I need to wait to get my laptop back. The reference number is 2246693N
Thanks.

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    Kbox said:
    Hi, I had to send my predator helios 300 in for repair at the end of January. I can confirm that the laptop was received and I can track the progress on the repair page. Now i have made a few phone calls since, and the odd email however my laptop is still in the repair stage. Its been a month now and I did use the laptop for work purposes too so its been quite an impact waiting so long. I keep getting told the same thing which is that they are waiting for parts. I did send an email 1 week ago from today and I'm yet to receive a reply. I'm just wondering what the update is and how much longer I need to wait to get my laptop back. The reference number is 2246693N
    Thanks.
    different county has different repair policy. May be due to corona there might be delay. not sure.  you can check in below link.
    https://service.acer.com/status/en/US/
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • Kbox
    Kbox Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    christy1 said:
    Kbox said:
    Thanks.
    different county has different repair policy. May be due to corona there might be delay. not sure.  you can check in below link.
    I've been monitoring the repair page since they received it. Been on repairing since they got it. Almost 4 weeks ago now. Every time I call up they give the same information which ain't very helpful. I suppose I'll just have to have a bit more patience 
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    Kbox said:
    christy1 said:
    Kbox said:
    Thanks.
    I've been monitoring the repair page since they received it. Been on repairing since they got it. Almost 4 weeks ago now. Every time I call up they give the same information which ain't very helpful. I suppose I'll just have to have a bit more patience 

Am sorry but it might take that time as it happened for my frd. 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)