my predator helios 300 2020 problem while gaming please i nead a sloution

Options
Noopy
Noopy Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 2021 in Predator Laptops
hello 
i have bought my acer predator helios 300 3 months ago  and there ia no problem with it and i did not chabge any think and did not fall from my or any thing just setting on the tabel . 
the problem is .  when i play a high end game that requier a high preformance  wich is my laptop supose to handle bretty easly  after 10 or 15 minute from playing  with mediuim setting or even low !  my battery and charger lamp keep turn of and turn on  ( though my laptop is plugged in) when the lamp starts to turn of and on constently  the preformance of my laptop drop and keep laging and i can not play  until i take of the chrager and re plug it  then every thing gose normal for 2-3 minutes then  the problem shows again
please guys i need a sloution 

Best Answer

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,765 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Noopy said:
    Jack22 said:
    @Noopy
    Try the below step

please i want to watch vedio  what is the precces name ? all what i understod from the picture is that i need to uninstall my batterey but i need it i rely on it some times  
    Right click on the driver and click on uninstall after its gets uninstalled restart the unit...type in the search bar by the name device manager
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• Jack22
    Options
    @Noopy
    Try the below step

• Noopy
    Options
    Jack22 said:
    @Noopy
    Try the below step

please i want to watch vedio  what is the precces name ? all what i understod from the picture is that i need to uninstall my batterey but i need it i rely on it some times  
  • Jack22
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Noopy said:
    Jack22 said:
    @Noopy
    Try the below step

Right click on the driver and click on uninstall after its gets uninstalled restart the unit...type in the search bar by the name device manager
  • Noopy
    Options
    Jack22 said:
    Noopy said:
    Jack22 said:
    @Noopy
    Try the below step

thank you very very much i  can not explain enough how greatful i am 
  • Jack22
    Options
    Noopy said:
    Jack22 said:
    Noopy said:
    Jack22 said:
    @Noopy
    Try the below step

thank you very very much i  can not explain enough how greatful i am 
    You welcome :)
This discussion has been closed.