How to fix bubble under my screen? Aspire R3 Series

Ziyaaaa
Ziyaaaa Member Posts: 3 New User
So my laptop have a bubble under the screen, i dont have screen protector, its under my screen. And because its touchscreen, the bubble is touching the screen and i cant use my laptop. How do i remove this bubble??

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,776 Trailblazer
    >>>So my laptop have a bubble under the screen>>>

Looks like more than one bubble to me. And the bubbles seem to be on top of the screen, not under it.Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    edited February 2021
    Ziyaaaa said:
    So my laptop have a bubble under the screen, i dont have screen protector, its under my screen. And because its touchscreen, the bubble is touching the screen and i cant use my laptop. How do i remove this bubble??

looks like the gap between the screen and back panel. either fix it without gap or take it to local tech as these panels are delicate. 

Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • Ziyaaaa
    JackE said:

Looks like more than one bubble to me. And the bubbles seem to be on top of the screen, not under it.Jack E/NJ

Im sorry, im from Indonesia and my english is bad hehe..
  • Ziyaaaa
    christy1 said:
    Ziyaaaa said:

looks like the gap between the screen and back panel. either fix it without gap or take it to local tech as these panels are delicate. 

Do you think I can do it by myself or i have to go to local store?
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Ziyaaaa said:
    JackE said:

Im sorry, im from Indonesia and my english is bad hehe..

i have lived with Indonesians in dubai my frd :). better to check the device with local tech. 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)