help me! my acer laptop suddenly shut down and wasn't able to open minutes aspire E14

Arriane29
Arriane29 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2021 in Aspire Laptops
When i press the button it wasn't open unless it is charged and minutes i was able to open and unplugged but the lights are off, minutes later it got open. What does it supposed to meann?

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,445 Trailblazer
    Arriane29 said:
    When i press the button it wasn't open unless it is charged and minutes i was able to open and unplugged but the lights are off, minutes later it got open. What does it supposed to meann?
    What laptop model do you have? Its very hard to advise you on just "my acer laptop suddenly shut down".
  • Arriane29
    Arriane29 Member Posts: 2 New User
    aspire E14 sir, and as of today it won't turn on but when it is charged the light is on but not opening
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Arriane29 said:
    aspire E14 sir, and as of today it won't turn on but when it is charged the light is on but not opening

Remove the charger.Press and hold the power util the light goes off.Flip your computer upside down. Check if you have a small 📌pin hole at the bottom of the laptop, with a small battery symbol near to it.  Put a small pin inside and press and hold for 30sec. Now connect the charger and turn on the unit. 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)