Cannot boot from USB - please help! Predator 3000 (model po3-620)

Churik
Churik Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2021 in Predator Desktops
Hello,

Just got my Acer Orion Predator 3000 (model po3-620). Unfortunately I cannot load USB bootable drive successfully. I have tried to set up Supervisor password, but USB flash drive is not recognized by PC (PC does not sees bootable USB at all). I have tried to set up supervisor + user password (just in case) with multiple reboots inbetween - still same. 

My BOOT MODE is grayed out and it does not depends on any settings in BIOS so far. Please help.

P.s. same bootable USB works fine on other PCs!

Thanks and regards,
Customer.

Answers

• Churik
    Churik Member Posts: 2 New User
    Forgot to say - secure boot of course is disabled (tried to enable/disable WITH supervisor password and WITHOUT it) - Boot mode still is grayed out + bootable USB not visible.

Bios version is 2.21.1277. I have also checked whether any BIOS update available on official website - I have one and only (hence latest) version of BIOS.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,679 Trailblazer
    What bootable USB image are you using? Is it GPT and UEFI?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Sergi87
    Sergi87 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hello I have the same problem and is GPT and UEFI
  • Sergi87
    Sergi87 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Please I need help on that. Im sharing a screenshoot of the bios 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,679 Trailblazer
    Show us instead the screen you get when you use F12 to enter the boot menu on startup.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.