Tablet A3-A3 suddenly turned of while battery 90%.. Now it is not charging or turning on

SSalah
SSalah Member Posts: 24

Tinkerer

Acer Iconia One 10 Tablet A3-A3 suddenly turned of while battery 90%.. Now it is not charging or turning on

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    SSalah
    Press and hold the volume up and power button. you will get a screen as below. use the up and down arrow keys to move. select factory reset and press power button. it will delete all info and bring it to working. 

How to Fix Bluboo Overheating Problem - Troubleshooting Fix  Tips
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • SSalah

Tinkerer

Can't reach this menu  it is dead at all  no charging no power on !!!
  • christy1
    SSalah said:
    Can't reach this menu  it is dead at all  no charging no power on !!!
    Try with volume down and power. keep holding it for a long press. also try when charger is connected. 
  • SSalah

Tinkerer

I tried also this trick  not working . it suddenly give me black screen while i was using it . it was not hot . i remember the battery charge was approx 85% before  it turned off  . is it battery problem ?
  • christy1
    SSalah said:
    I tried also this trick  not working . it suddenly give me black screen while i was using it . it was not hot . i remember the battery charge was approx 85% before  it turned off  . is it battery problem ?
    might be main board issue, if its the battery it should work when charger is connected.