Is battery cause random shutting down ?? A3 -A30

SSalah
SSalah Member Posts: 24

Tinkerer

edited February 2021 in Tablets
My Acer Iconia tablet model A3 -A30 Keeping Shutting down ( Not restating) Randomly at any point although battery showing 90% charging !!Cpu is not hot and the battery too . I am so confused about that issue  i did factory reset and the problem still there  i think it is hardware problem . is it the battery or the motherboard ? both of then are expensive  . i want to be sure before buying the part i need .

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Directtraining
    SSalah

turn on the laptop and as soon as you see the acer logo. keep tapping the f2. it will take you to bios screen. check on this screen if its shutting down. if the unit is shutting down then it can be because of the fan or heat issue also. it has to be tested. 

https://www.acer.com/worldwide/

Image result for bios
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    Heheh, of course that BIOS isn't there on an Android tablet... :) The tablet might think it's getting too hot even if it's not if the sensors are bad. Do the long press of the power button to force it fully off, then plug in the charger and wait for the full battery indication. Only then try to turn it back on to see if there's any difference.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.