Driver battery problems Aspire E14 model E5-473G-74LW

Eldonk
Eldonk Member Posts: 4 New User
edited February 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hi all,
I have an Acer Aspire E14 model E5-473G-74LW with Windows 10 Home Single OEM with all updates installed, and when I working the driver of battery show me plugged and unplugged from system, while the laptop is plugged to chargging. This create a problem when I work or play in, because the system changging to slow speed and the brightness change. Sometimes I unplugged to works but the battery discharge and  I fortgott it then the system shutdown. But the really problem is the every time when I stay connected to AC the system change from connected to unconnected.
I reviewed the drivers and this dissapears when I uninstall ACPI driver of Windows. But the system don't show me if the connecter are charged, so I reinstalled it.
When my daughter play with SIMS this is more notorius.

Answers

• Have you tried to calibrate the batteries and check the battery for wear with hwinfo64?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Eldonk
    Hi egydiocoelho
    Thank you for answer, I don't reviewed with that software. I installed it and it's report that all is fine:

Power status: Charging On AC Power   (this is true)
    Current Capacity: 26344 mWh (85.1%)
    Current Voltage: 17.311V
    Change Rate: 8066 mW

BR
    Carlos Espinoza 

• Eldonk
    Sorry the Wear level is 16.3%

CE
  • Have you tried to calibrate the battery? Have you tried to put the battery for high performance?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)