Bluetooth Issues

KJD_Hawk
KJD_Hawk Member Posts: 1 New User
Currently, I have my airpods connected via Bluetooth with my laptop. However whenever I try to use my airpods with my laptop, even when it says connected, the sound still comes out through the laptop not the airpods. How do I fix this issue, I have turn Bluetooth on and off, disconnected/reconnected my airpods but nothing has worked.

Answers

• KJD_Hawk said:
    Currently, I have my airpods connected via Bluetooth with my laptop. However whenever I try to use my airpods with my laptop, even when it says connected, the sound still comes out through the laptop not the airpods. How do I fix this issue, I have turn Bluetooth on and off, disconnected/reconnected my airpods but nothing has worked.

Go to Settings in Win-10 at Bluetooth & other devices then look at the lower right column at 'help from the web' and see "Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices" or the other help guides. You have to repair your pods to reconnect them. 

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    KJD_Hawk

try to reinstall the bluetooth drivers. from device manager.

Image result for bluetooth driver

go to sounds: 
    >>>Right-click the sound icon at the end of the taskbar.
    >>>Select Sounds from the context menu.
    >>>This will open the Sounds tab of the classic applet.
    >>>Select the desired device in the list and click on the Set Default button. 
    Image result for sounds default speakers
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)