Replacement Acer Predator X34P stand screws

Options
AzNeMeSiS
AzNeMeSiS Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2021 in Predator Monitors
Hi, does anyone know where I can order the replacement screws for the original stand that came with Acer Predator X34P? I lost the screws, and when I contacted Acer they explain to me that they don’t carry replacement hardware. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,979 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Drop by your local hardware store and get four M4x10mm or so, then test to be sure they fit. M4x10 are standard for a VESA 100x100 mount.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Options
    Which screws are you talking about? The stand assembly just clips into place on the back of the monitor... The four screw holes there are for a VESA mount, in case you don't want to use the stock mount. They are likely M4s.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • AzNeMeSiS
    AzNeMeSiS Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited February 2021
    Options
    The 4 screws that comes with original stand. Once you remove the covers there’s 4 screws you have to remove to take off the stand, so you can use a VESA mount. I could take pictures if that would help. Thanks for the reply.
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Drop by your local hardware store and get four M4x10mm or so, then test to be sure they fit. M4x10 are standard for a VESA 100x100 mount.