Why does my Acer Aspire 3 A315-23 show a tearing flickery screen when I up my refresh rate

RussC
RussC Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hello,
When I try to up my refresh rate, its just glitches and tears:I really want to up my refresh rate to 75hz.Its shows i can do 75Hz but it just flickers and glitches
Please help!!

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    RussC

Please provide the exact model number of the unit. check the resolution.is it? 1920 x 1080. also what type of cable are you using. 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • RussC
    RussC Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited February 2021
    christy1 said:
    RussC

Please provide the exact model number of the unit. check the resolution.is it? 1920 x 1080. also what type of cable are you using. 

AMD Ryzen 5, 256 GB SSD Vega 8 grapics

I'm not using any cables but its a hdmi cable which allowed.Ive tried all resolutions and it still does it

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    RussC said:
    christy1 said:
    RussC

AMD Ryzen 5, 256 GB SSD Vega 8 grapics

I'm not using any cables but its a hdmi cable which allowed.Ive tried all resolutions and it still does it

Try to update the display drivers in device manager. Or Uninstall the driver and restart the unit. Do not delete the driver. 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)