Aspire A315-41G Battery Status

Yewjdyiro
Yewjdyiro Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2021 in Aspire Laptops
My laptop is currently having an issue. Last night it suddenly turn of due to lack of battery now it wont start charging. I tried doing battery reset (pressing the button on the small hole on the back portion of my laptop) It turned on says "Critical Low Battery" The power indicator stays BLUE & battery indicator blinks ORANGE for a few seconds only then stops blinking. What should I do?

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Yewjdyiro said:
    My laptop is currently having an issue. Last night it suddenly turn of due to lack of battery now it wont start charging. I tried doing battery reset (pressing the button on the small hole on the back portion of my laptop) It turned on says "Critical Low Battery" The power indicator stays BLUE & battery indicator blinks ORANGE for a few seconds only then stops blinking. What should I do?
    Does your unit stay ON or while the charger is unplugged..?
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Yewjdyiro
    Yewjdyiro Member Posts: 2 New User
    Rudy21 said:
    Yewjdyiro said:
    Sad no say no it doesn't stay on. It used to blink blue 5 times on the power indicator.
  • Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Yewjdyiro said:
    Rudy21 said:
    Yewjdyiro said:
    Sad no say no it doesn't stay on. It used to blink blue 5 times on the power indicator.
    You have already tried Battery reset for 30 sec, I would recommend you to try battery reset for 60 sec and check.. Also, alternatively i would suggest you to check with a different charger..

Post this share the result.. 
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer