Aspire 5 , getting glitch and restarting

Saji
Saji Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 2021 in Legacy Laptops and Netbooks
I newly bought this laptop and now getting glitch and restarting couple of times in a day. I was wondering if anyone face similar issue and how could it be solved. Its under warranty.

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    That certainly qualifies as a glitch! That look like an issue with the video, you can test to see if it's with the GPU or the display by connecting an external display. If the external works fine then it's the internal display, if they both glitch then it's the GPU. Either way though it's best to contact either your vendor (if the time since you bought it is short enough) or Acer support for a replacement or repair.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    That certainly qualifies as a glitch! That look like an issue with the video, you can test to see if it's with the GPU or the display by connecting an external display. If the external works fine then it's the internal display, if they both glitch then it's the GPU. Either way though it's best to contact either your vendor (if the time since you bought it is short enough) or Acer support for a replacement or repair.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.