Helio 300 - 2019 92 degrees if the freq is bigger than 3 gigz

ahmedfayez
ahmedfayez Member Posts: 21 Troubleshooter
I have Helios 300 - 2019 model, and I have an issue for a long time.. My cpu temps hit the 90s - sepecifically 92 most of times consistently - whenever I enable the turbo boost and the freq touches 3 gigz (even without load!). Generally, I disabled it from the power options, as I figured that this shall lower the temps, yet, I am facing performance issues and need to have higher freq. Origincally, the i7-9750h should reach 4.2 Gigz, yet I can't even reach 3 gigz and living with only half the turbo boost !! 
P.s I trired using Intel XTU and TS and none of them is any benefit for lowering the temps without disabling the turbo boost and playing on the base freq (2.6 max) :( 
What should I do! 

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,921 Pathfinder
    @ahmedfayez
    I understand the temp is high but you can use the Turbo boost and play your games because Nitro and predator products are engineered to withstand higher operating temperatures than traditional notebooks. These systems include features that help with cooling and heat dispersion. The CPU and GPU are designed to handle temperature spikes in excess of 98 degrees Celsius without causing damage to the components. It is common for PC temperatures to spike temporarily during heavy gaming or graphic usage. If the system encounters excessive temperatures that could damage the hardware, it will automatically shut down to protect the components from becoming damaged.

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • ahmedfayez
    ahmedfayez Member Posts: 21 Troubleshooter
    @Jack22
    Thanks for your note. But even if that's the case and it won't be damaged, I seek an answer, as this doesn't make any sense. At the very least, I need to feel safe and use the laptop free of risk..
  • Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,921 Pathfinder
    @ahmedfayez
    Yes it wont get damaged, so play the games with Turbo Boost
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!