How to Solve black screen issue aspire v5-552G.

Alextheonly1
Alextheonly1 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hi i have a problem with my acer aspire v5-552G. I was trying to remove all with windows 10 restore option and I got to 54% on the acer screen and the it shut of and when it turned back och i got a message saying that there was no bootable device option

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Hi i have a problem with my acer aspire v5-552G. I was trying to remove all with windows 10 restore option and I got to 54% on the acer screen and the it shut of and when it turned back och i got a message saying that there was no bootable device option

This could usually happen if the OS is corrupt. Please go to device manager and check if the HDD is being detected... post that share the result here
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Alextheonly1
    Alextheonly1 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Rudy21 said:

This could usually happen if the OS is corrupt. Please go to device manager and check if the HDD is being detected... post that share the result here
    I May have been unclear but i can't even get the acer logo the screen just flicker in black
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,401 Trailblazer
    If the screen is not showing the Acer splash screen during the early stages of boot there's something more going on than a Windows reset... Verify the monitor is working and plugged with the cable well seated at both ends.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.