Ethernet Problem Aspire E5-575-76SD HELP!!!!

CesarRobles
CesarRobles Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Good Morning

I bought an Acer Aspire E5-575-76SD  (Aspire E 15) and I have a problem, my ethernet network card connects to my routers at 1000Mbps, but any transfer does not exceed 3Mbps and I tried to install the latest drivers, I tried another router, switch, cables etc. and I can't get the ethernet to exceed 3Mbps, the Wi-Fi board works very well over 200Mbps, but in my work I need the ethernet, I can get an idea if it's a hardware or software problem or if this notebook is the problem!

Windows 10 Pro 64bits
From already thank you very much

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Good Morning

I bought an Acer Aspire E5-575-76SD  (Aspire E 15) and I have a problem, my ethernet network card connects to my routers at 1000Mbps, but any transfer does not exceed 3Mbps and I tried to install the latest drivers, I tried another router, switch, cables etc. and I can't get the ethernet to exceed 3Mbps, the Wi-Fi board works very well over 200Mbps, but in my work I need the ethernet, I can get an idea if it's a hardware or software problem or if this notebook is the problem!

Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    Good Morning

Windows 10 Pro 64bits
    Please try this and update the result here.

Go to device manager > click on network adapters > right click on the ethernet drivers and click on properties.

Now go to power management TAB and turn off allow this computer to turn off this device to save power. 

Post this, restart the unit and while booting press F2 to access BIOS. Now press F9 and enter followed by F10 and enter (this will set the BIOS to default configuration and it does not delete any of ur data).

Once this is done. test the speed and share the result here..
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer