My Aspire 7 [A715-75G] is not resuming work after restart if battery is runs out of power

Signup1
Signup1 Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Hello,

I know in windows 10 system will resume work after restart if gets switched off due to low battery. However, my system is not resuming even I kept the correct settings in power plan.
Please have a look once and let me know if you need any other information.

Answers

• your laptop is not turning on and the acer logo is not showing? Have you tried to reset the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Signup1

Tinkerer

your laptop is not turning on and the acer logo is not showing? Have you tried to reset the battery?
    Hey Sorry, If I'm not clear enough in my previous post about the issue. No problem with the laptop. It's turning on normally. What I'm saying is, in the middle of work Like I'm working on Chrome or Watching a movie then if the laptop power off due to the low battery then we connect the charger and switch on.

In Windows 10 whatever the work we are doing before power off will be resume automatically if we keep setting in Hibernate. But in my case, it's not happening. It is switching on as a fresh restart. All work is gone and all active windows and programs closing as it does for shutdown.

Hope I was clear enough this time about the problem.
  • Signup1

Tinkerer

Signup1 said:
    your laptop is not turning on and the acer logo is not showing? Have you tried to reset the battery?
    Hey Sorry, If I'm not clear enough in my previous post about the issue. No problem with the laptop. It's turning on normally. What I'm saying is, in the middle of work Like I'm working on Chrome or Watching a movie then if the laptop power off due to the low battery then we connect the charger and switch on.

In Windows 10 whatever the work we are doing before power off will be resume automatically if we keep setting in Hibernate. But in my case, it's not happening. It is switching on as a fresh restart. All work is gone and all active windows and programs closing as it does for shutdown.

Hope I was clear enough this time about the problem.
    Can anyone look at this once and help me to get it resolved?
  • Yes, now I understand your problem. Have you checked hibernation and sleep are enabled here?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Signup1

Tinkerer

Yes, now I understand your problem. Have you checked hibernation and sleep are enabled here?

Yes, I did. Also chosen "Hibernate" in settings. Please have a look at the below images once.

• Hibernation isn't showing up here:

Enter this command in powershell as administrator: powercfg.exe /hibernate on

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Signup1

Tinkerer

Hibernation isn't showing up here:

Enter this command in powershell as administrator: powercfg.exe /hibernate on
    Hello, Thanks for the response. I did this and got the options as showed in your pic. Will get back to you if anything needed after testing.
  • Does the problem still occur?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer