Where can i get the Display Cable for Acer Predator Helios 300 i5 9th Gen 2019 model(PH 315-52) ?

Urstrulypj
Urstrulypj Member Posts: 2 New User
My laptop got logged with water over the display part and it wont turn on, i tried in one or two service centres, they said Display cable should be replaced. But they couldnt get the particular part.Where could i get this particular part in India? 
Laptop model is 2019 , Helios 300 RTX 2060 Intel i5 9th Gen

Answers

• invador0007
    invador0007 Member Posts: 134 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    My laptop got logged with water over the display part and it wont turn on, i tried in one or two service centres, they said Display cable should be replaced. But they couldnt get the particular part.Where could i get this particular part in India? 
    Laptop model is 2019 , Helios 300 RTX 2060 Intel i5 9th Gen
    With the shutdown of Alibaba and AliExpress in India there is a very low possibility of getting a cable at reasonable price as myself struggling to get a new display cable to fix my webcam and tried it at service center and their utterly outrageous pricing(2000 for service and 4000 for cable *INR) got me like I'm better of with the webcam.
    There are other sites where you can order display cable but I'm sure you won't even receive it due to lousy custom.
    Check here.
    I would suggest you to go for a local shop who can get you a display cable through custom and get it replaced by them if money is the issue else try another service center if you have the pockets for such day light robbery.