Predator Mouse not Working

NickWallerNickWaller Member Posts: 1 Newbie
I bought a Predator PC a few years ago and it turned out to be broken, I kept the mouse and today I found out that the two side buttons have ceased to function. I don't know the model of mouse but I do have pictures. 

FAQ & Answers

• billseybillsey ACE Posts: 17,560 Trailblazer
    There is a model number on the bottom sticker, ut the image is just blurry enough I can't read it... SM-9627 maybe?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • LiamNoahLiamNoah Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

As @billsey mentioned it would be more helpful if you can share the specific model of your gaming mouse. Check if the wire is in good condition, not broken specially from its ends. Meanwhile you can test the side buttons of your mouse easily on this website do let us know about the model of your mouse better insights. thanks.
  • mattnicholasmattnicholas Member Posts: 1 New User
    This looks like the one that used to come with Predator G1-700 and if I am not wrong you have that same model. As you mentioned it is old, my first suggestion will be to simply try updating the drivers and check if it starts clicking using the click test. In most cases, driver update resolves such issues.

Also, try cleaning the mouse (only if you know the geek stuff else you'll break it further). Sometimes the dirt gets deposited on the switches; removing it makes it work again.
  • EaswarEaswar Ally Posts: 1,617
    Hi NickWaller,

Try to connnect this mouse with different unit and check.