Swift SF315-52G screen does not wake up from sleep mode!

Options
hazem94
hazem94 Member Posts: 32 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
Hey all,
When I wake up my PC from sleep mode, the screen is still black while the hard, keyboard lights, fan, etc. are working. I have just finished a clean install however, it did not solve the problem. This issue is only happening with Windows, with Linux I have not faced this problem. What is the cause of the problem? Is it only happening on Acer PCs'? How can I solve it? Help me, please! It's a very annoying think :(

Best Answer

• hazem94
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I believe that the problem is gone! All you need to do is the following
    Remove Intel VGA driver
    Remove NVIDIA driver
    Reboot
    Go to Acer driver website
    Find your model, then download both `Intel VGA` & `NVIDIA VGA` as shown in the pic [1]
    Install `NVIDIA VGA` driver from setup executable file
    Install `Intel VGA` driver by the following:
    Go to device manager "from search box" --> `Display Adaptors` --> right click on the first option "which should be "Microsoft ..." after you purged the previously installed driver [2] --> `Update driver` -->  `Browse my computer for drivers` [3] --> Updated! 
    Reboot

Now, the problem should be gone! There seems a problem with one of the VGA drivers so, need to install the default one. Hope that helped. If you have any questions you can ask of course.

[1]:

[2]:

[3]:

Answers

• hazem94
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I believe that the problem is gone! All you need to do is the following
    Remove Intel VGA driver
    Remove NVIDIA driver
    Reboot
    Go to Acer driver website
    Find your model, then download both `Intel VGA` & `NVIDIA VGA` as shown in the pic [1]
    Install `NVIDIA VGA` driver from setup executable file
    Install `Intel VGA` driver by the following:
    Go to device manager "from search box" --> `Display Adaptors` --> right click on the first option "which should be "Microsoft ..." after you purged the previously installed driver [2] --> `Update driver` -->  `Browse my computer for drivers` [3] --> Updated! 
    Reboot

Now, the problem should be gone! There seems a problem with one of the VGA drivers so, need to install the default one. Hope that helped. If you have any questions you can ask of course.

[1]:

[2]:

[3]: