Aspire E1-432 error after BIOS update

Poka
Poka Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

edited February 2021 in Aspire Laptops
The SNID: XXXX
After I updated my laptop, It shown "Operating System not found". I tried to to BIOS menu, but nothing has shown. It show only Black Screen.
I have no idea to fix it.
Anyone know the solution, please help. I really need it in urgent.
Thanks,

Edited the content to hide sensitive inforamation

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,463 Trailblazer
    Press and hold power button till laptop shuts off. About 5 seconds. The turn it back on and IMMEDIATELY  start tapping the F2 key. Don't wait for logo screen to appear. Do you see BIOS menu now? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Poka

Tinkerer

I just did it, and It played a sound "beep". After that the screen is black until now.
    Nothing happens
  • JackE
    Press FN+F6. Do you see a screen now? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Poka

Tinkerer

I still shown black screen. Then I power off my laptop, and press FN+F6. The screen is on like normal with acer logo and continue until "Operating System not found". I can the screen on and off when I press these key again and again.
  • Poka

Tinkerer

I want try BIOS recovery, but I couldn't find any method on the internet due to the update file of this model is different from the other on the video.
    Is it possible for you to tell me step by step to do it please?
  • JackE
    >>>Then I power off my laptop, and press FN+F6. The screen is on like normal with acer logo and continue until "Operating System not found".>>>

OK, this is actually a good omen. Press and hold power button till laptop shuts off. Then turn it back on again and immediately tap the F2 key to enter the BIOS menu. Does the BIOS Information tab show an HDD is present? If yes, what does the BIOS Boot tab show? A phone photo of each tab would be helpful if possible. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Poka

Tinkerer

Please see it on this video link
    https://youtu.be/ynDFXTpJO0A

• JackE
    After pressing the F2 key to enter the BIOS menu and the black screen appears, try the FN+F6 combo again to turn the BIOS menu screen on. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Poka

Tinkerer

I just did it again, but still a black screen.
  • JackE
    Shut the laptop off again. Then turn it back on and IMMEDIATELY start tapping the F2 key. Don't wait for the logo screen to appear before tapping the F2 key. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Poka

Tinkerer

Done.
    But it still happens the same. end up with black screen.
  • JackE
    Turn machine off again. Turn it back on and immediately start tapping F12 key. Does a menu appear? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Poka

Tinkerer

Turn it back on and immediately start tapping F12 key.
    Done, but still the same screen "Operating System not found"
  • I suggest that you take the laptop apart and disconnect the hard drive:

Then, try to access the bios by pressing the f2 key quickly before the Acer logo. If the bios menu appears, press f9 to restore the bios and then click save and shut down. Plug the hard drive back in and make sure windows boots.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Poka

Tinkerer

I followed this process.
    It's good to see the BIOS back, but after I click F9 to restore BIOS and the laptops restart.
    Then it still happen the same now.
  • JackE
    Leave the HDD out and try to boot from a bootable USB pendrive. Jack E
    /NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Poka

Tinkerer

It still shown the same error message
  • OK! Disassemble the laptop again and then disconnect the lition battery, the rtc battery, the hard drive and press the power button for 60 seconds.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Poka

Tinkerer

Done
    and Then?

• Poka

Tinkerer

Still could not fix it.
    May you give me some new ways?