need to know the manufacturer part number of the fans used in ph315-52

sudsoni13
sudsoni13 Member Posts: 6 New User
hey so far i have collected this information that the mpn of the fans used in my laptop are as follows in the image, but i cannot identify which fan is the GPU one

Answers

• Is your laptop still under warranty? Have you ever tested the ventilator with a multimeter to verify that it is working?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sudsoni13
    Is your laptop still under warranty? Have you ever tested the ventilator with a multimeter to verify that it is working?
    No it not in warranty 

I did took it to a laptop service center and all they told me that the fan is dead and we need a new one... and its not available here in pune anywhere not even online.

so i am going to international website, just want to know which on the following model is the “GPU” fan 

because the left or right could mean anything depending on the orientation of the laptop
  • See that gpu and cpu fans have different designers:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sudsoni13
    any place where i can order the gpu fan from ?
  • You can contact an acer authorized dealer, named @Kev0806, if you live in canada.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• sudsoni13
    i live in india :(
  • In that case, have you searched on aliexpress?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Rashid2114
    Rashid2114 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Is there any update ..for thsi situation..i live in india and has been searching for a cpu fan for PH315-52 model.Can anyone help me in getting a seller of the fan as its not available online.I saw one in ALi express but aliexpress is banned in india..sudsoni had any luck??
  • Trafie
    Trafie Member Posts: 1 New User
    Is there any update ..for thsi situation..i live in india and has been searching for a cpu fan for PH315-52 model.Can anyone help me in getting a seller of the fan as its not available online.I saw one in ALi express but aliexpress is banned in india..sudsoni had any luck??
    Did you find it?