Khalidgado Member Posts: 9 New User
I have acer aspire 5600u I get remote in box I ask how i can use that remote

Answers

• Khalidgado
    Thas in video its application I ask about remote unit
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,436 Trailblazer
    Please wait for someone else to reply, sorry I don't have experience with the Remote control.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Khalidgado
    Thanks I will tray to install
  • The problem was solved?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Khalidgado
    No the link for windows 8 but I have windows 10 I download the driver for infrared but still I don't know how I use it
  • What happens when you click the WINDOWS MEDIA CENTER button on the remote control?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Khalidgado
    Nothing happened I checked remote is have signal and working but the problem with resever infrared in PC  
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Khalidgado
    this app is good like full remote thanks
    but I still i search  why I cant use the original remote that coming in the PC box 
  • I believe that you have already done this procedure. but it never hurts to ask: Have you tried to change the battery or battery of the remote control?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Khalidgado
    I do but I think the problem with windows 10 maby not support that remote controlmaby just work with win 7 or 8
  • You can check if there are any drivers with problems in the device manager. Try updating all drivers with driverbooster as well.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Khalidgado
    The drivers all is good even the infrared receiver is good 
  • Khalidgado
    I think maybe this remote just work with windows media center and now I have win 10 not support windows media center maybe coz that maybe if I back to windows 7 or 8 maybe back work
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,860 Trailblazer
    That is actually pretty likely... IIRC WMC had that as a feature.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.