Predatorsense bug

Mappy87
Mappy87 Member Posts: 2 New User
Hello all, hopefully someone can make sense of this for me. See pic below; Predatorsense was working just fine for about a week (as long as I've owned the laptop), but yesterday it stopped showing me the GPU temp and percentage, even when its working. As you can see in the pic, GTA V is running, my NVIDIA GPU activity app shows it being used, and the predatorsense graph shows some activity, but still no temp or percentage. Everything else on predatorsense works just fine, but it bugs me I cant see my GPU temp anymore.

I've tried disabling fast boot and sleep and no luck, any other ideas?

Answers

• vlad_
    vlad_ Member Posts: 8 New User
    Try to check temp with other software, for example msi afterburner. If it will not show the temp maybe you should contact service center. Otherwise reinstalling PS can help.
  • Mappy87
    Mappy87 Member Posts: 2 New User
    The temp reads just fine on MSI afterburner and HWinfo, I know there's no problem with the GPU and its working as it should. The only problem seems to be that predator sense cant read/display the temp. I tried reinstalling PS, but when I reinstalled it the application couldnt be found and it was a whole new issue with getting it to even open, I ended up rolling back my PC a few days to get PS back, but the temp still wont read.

I know its not a big deal, but it is just a little frustrating having such a buggy GUI for my fan/light controls.