Acer A315-41-R740 shut down and won't charge/turn on.

Christos21
Christos21 Member Posts: 2 New User
Hello everyone.
So today I was using my laptopt Acer A315-41-R740 and battery went low. I connected the charger and everything went ok. After a while the message of extremely low buttery appeared and laptopo shut down.
Now it wont open. When pressing the turn on button the power light flashes 5 timea and then nothing happens. Also the charging light wont  light up when connected to a charger. 

Can anyone help me? I'm in an exam. Period and I really need my laptop as soon as possible. Thanks in advance. 

Best Answer

• Christos21
    Answer ✓
    Ok ok problem solved. Sorry for the quick post but I was really stressed cause all my work was in it.

Answers

• Christos21
    Answer ✓
    Ok ok problem solved. Sorry for the quick post but I was really stressed cause all my work was in it.
  • Coqui13
    Coqui13 ACE Posts: 2,215 Pathfinder
    Christos21 can you please share the solution so others may benefit from it if they have the same or similar problem?

Thanks.

☑ No trabajo para Acer, soy voluntario.
    ☑ Para cerrar el tema, marque " aceptar como solución" la respuesta correcta que le fue de utilidad.
    ☑ Lo siento pero no se responde a preguntas de manera privada, debe abrir un nuevo tema en el lugar indicado del foro para que pueda recibir ayuda.

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2015-2019 ★★