I have problem with acer predator (laptop) model is G9-593-76PF screen size 15.6"

Options
Gold1406
Gold1406 Member Posts: 35 Troubleshooter
I see to many dust on exhaust fan with keyboard  and i take it for shop has compressed air and i apply air to fan and keyboard 
it clean very well 
after that i went to my home and i will start up but is 
hanging on black screen and LED for mouse stable to color orange after 30 second its shutdown automatically 

how i can solve it 

Answers

• Coqui13
    Coqui13 ACE Posts: 2,215 Pathfinder
    Options
    1st you need to make sure to fully clean the unit and ventilation from dust (use the compressed air), disconnect the unit from charger or any power and then turn off the unit and reset the batter by inserting a clip on the bottom of the unit, there is a reset pinhole, press for 30 seconds and then make the test:

☑ No trabajo para Acer, soy voluntario.
    ☑ Para cerrar el tema, marque " aceptar como solución" la respuesta correcta que le fue de utilidad.
    ☑ Lo siento pero no se responde a preguntas de manera privada, debe abrir un nuevo tema en el lugar indicado del foro para que pueda recibir ayuda.

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2015-2019 ★★

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    Gold1406
    since the local tech have opened the unit already you can take it to him for fixing it. may be the screen to laptop was not having loose connection. try the above power drain process as mentioned by conqi13. it should fix. if not take it to local tech as its shutting down.

Image result for display cable for laptop
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)