No Wi-Fi Aspire E5-573

Yowza
Yowza Member Posts: 1 New User
edited January 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Since December 2020 a Aspire E5-573 has had Wi-Fi issues. It likes to disable the Intel WiFi adapter.  Either simply turns off or the device manager shows "device disabled"
Re-enable in the device driver and it will run a week or two.    Tried uninstalling device driver and downloading new one from Acer site and Intel - same period.. and the device is disabled again.
Always works when re-enabled - no reboot needed

Answers

• Have you checked that the wlan is properly connected to the main board? check the main and auxiliary cables.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Binmo
    Binmo Member Posts: 28 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    On Acers page I see three, Wireless LAN driver, Wireless LAN driver, and Wireless LAN driver (NSA435), and they probably are wrong.

Have you tried the drivers from https://www.ath-drivers.eu/atheros-wireless-drivers.html near the bottom? The type should match part of the title of the window we open below (if you don't mind sharing that title with us for future ref), https://www.killernetworking.com/products/ also has some drives.

After that If you are in windows I would try go win+r > devmgmt.msc > network adaptors > double-click one with Wireless Network in the name > Advanced > Wireless Mode. Troubleshoot by noting down the originals setting and changing it to a/n/ac (or anything with only a and/or c) and that your router settings match.