Can't connect my headsets Aspire E5-523

LeeNeedsHelp
LeeNeedsHelp Member Posts: 1 New User
edited January 2021 in Gaming Accessories
Hello! So I've been having a hard time connecting my headsets to my ACER Aspire E5-523 laptop. I've bought and returned a headset with the same issue and am still struggling with a different headset entire. I've tried going into the laptops control panel to fiddle with it there but it simply doesn't acknowledge that there is a microphone connected to my headset. I really need some help or I'll have to return another $90 headset :( 

Answers

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Does the laptop have the Realtek HD audio console or some executables in C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
  • Have you checked in the REALTEK HD AUDIO MANAGER that appears on the control panel?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Also do the simple tests, is the plug fully seated in the jack? A lots of the jacks have a rubber seal near the bottom and require a little extra effort to get inserted fully.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.