Manuals/downloads for Packard Bell Legend 204CD, 812CD and Media D135

caspnx
caspnx Member Posts: 3 New User
Looking for manuals for these three models of packard bell, and, (if possible) any drivers for them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    Wow, those are really old... I don't think Acer has manuals for them.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • caspnx
    This place was my last hope. There are old enthusiast sites but all of their links lead to the Packard Bell ftp which is long since gone. archive.org is also devoid of these manuals. Would there be other places to check if Acer does not have them?
  • billsey
    Nowhere that I can think of, there might have been reseller sites with the manuals, which could potentially be found on the wayback machine, but unlikely. :( What are your specifically trying to do with them?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • caspnx
    I am mostly concerned about jumper settings on the mobos like the clock multiplier, onboard ram(on/off), if jumper settings need to be changed if adding vram to the board, etc... 
  • billsey
    Yeah, unless they have good silk screens those can be a pain to determine after this much time.